Have you started decking up your social media platforms for the holiday season? If you haven’t yet, then you can consider it as the need of the hour.
As a business owner, you need to plan a social media strategy that is hard as nails and boosts your profit margin around the time of Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Boxing Day, Christmas and the rest of the winter holidays.
Holiday seasons are meant to drive sales for your business to a greater extent and there is no better way to achieve success, than conquering the world of social media. Whether it is an effective Facebook campaign or Adwords management according to your brand’s goal, prepping for these things takes serious effort.
360 Business Local is one of the all-purpose business marketing companies in Vaughan, specialized in assisting you to reach your making goals this holiday season! We bring you the most effective social media trends creating a buzz this season!
So, here we curated some easy-breezy Social Media Strategies for your business to shine.
Let’s dive in!
Revamp your Social Channel
The first and foremost step is giving your social media presence a pleasant facelift. Adopt the Holiday vibe and work on the appearance of your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Customize your pages according to the campaigns that you are planning to run this season.
Here are some instances for your better understanding-
- Change the banner on your home page, keeping the ongoing festive vibe in mind.
- Update your avatar, links and bio.
- Promote your most recent campaigns on the home page.
- Create a holiday special hub, where you have all the holiday special products or services listed.
- Come up with a unique hashtag for your campaign and a coupon code to add in your bio.
Plan Smart, Plan Early
As they say, prevention is better than cure, follow the saying and plan your social media strategy before the holidays start knocking on our doors. Set your goals and make a list! This will help you in prioritizing your brand’s marketing requirements.
Ask yourself a series of questions before creating a strong social media strategy
- What is the best objective that defines your holiday social campaign?
- Are you only focusing on marketing and promotion?
- Who is your target audience this time?
- What is the best content strategy you want to adopt this year?
- How many resources are required?
- How long are you planning to run these campaigns?
Give Sponsored Content a Shot
Running sponsored content is one of the most effective ways to catch the attention of your clients. According to the researchers, the average number of people in America click on 8 Facebook Ads each week.
Be it a small business targeting local customers or a huge brand that is focusing on a broad audience base, Facebook sponsored ads work dramatically irrespective of the size of the business.
Perks of using sponsored Content/Ads on Facebook-
- It allows you to set your audience preference based on gender, geographic area, consumer behaviour, age, etc.
- You can set your daily budget and run the ads at certain times of the day.
- Your sponsored Facebook Posts come up as a regular post on your news feed.
- Due to the regular appearance, it creates a lot of engagement with the customers.
- Holiday seasons are the best times of the year when you can increase your business revenue with Facebook Ads and Campaigns.
Keep a Versatile Approach
A great Social Media Strategy involves multiple channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. and also reflects several types of content like videos, infographics, GIFs, and images. So, when you are setting up a social media strategy for the Holiday season, make sure to include versatility in your content game.
It is believed that a versatile social media approach highers the business reach by 60% and tiny things like the colour of the logo, designs and creativity of the media can induce attention.
Follow these tips!
- Give your logo a personalized touch
- Add emotional values in your content to connect with your audience
- Speak directly to your clients through your content
- Keep posting content regularly
- Follow a consistent tone to personalize your brand
- Be authentic and creative
Chop-Chop! Start Strong and Start Today.
Well, we all know it takes time to get there, but at 360, we’d love to guide you through the process! Make it fun, make it easy! Get in touch with us today!