ORGANIC MARKETING PROGRAMS SEO
Everyday, thousands of people go on Google to look for products and services your business may provide, but…they’re not finding you. This means that your business is losing out on relevant leads and sales that could really help you get an edge on your competition. But with a smart Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, all of that can change – starting with getting found online and capturing a previously untapped market.
At 360, we believe in helping our clients stay connected with consumers. Using the industry’s best practices, our team of marketing specialists create a personalized SEO strategy designed to help your business generate leads, gain conversions, and ultimately, hit performance targets – thanks to a connected digital marketing strategy that starts with getting found online.
To help us better understand your target audience, we’ll also have our professional market research team perform an audit on your niche. Utilizing various linguistic profiles, keyword analysis and other third-party data, we’ll strategically help you optimize your marketing strategy, and build a strong digital presence.
Our organic marketing campaigns are fueled by user awareness as well as user engagement from earned, owned and bought media. As our client, we’ll help your business boost its Google search engine rankings and drive new organic traffic to your website.
Starting in just a couple of months, your business will notice a significant increase in lead generation and/or sales.
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a process which utilizes special techniques to help companies maximize and improve their online traffic and search engine rankings. In search results, Google strategically chooses and only displays the links to pages that it considers the most helpful, trustworthy or relevant to users. Websites that qualify and are approved by Google’s web crawler will then show up on the first page of a Google search. This means that unless your business’ website has been strategically optimized, your site will likely not be seen by the customers you are trying to reach for the searches you want to be found for.
In fact, studies have shown that over 50% of Google users click on one of the top three search results, and roughly 70% go directly to the results listed on the first page.
This means that highly ranked sites (like your competitor’s) will gain significantly more leads than yours. If you want prospective customers to visit your site rather than a competitor’s, it is vital for your business to invest in SEO services to help you rank well on search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo!.
Why Every Business Needs SEO
SEO will help your business maximize its brand visibility and return on investment by pulling in quality traffic that is more likely to convert into leads and/or sales.
While larger companies in the industry may outbid your small business in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, an effective SEO strategy can help your business not only save money, but also gain an edge on its competitors organically. As our team of specialists help you build up your online presence, SEO will help your business tap into a very large source of continuously flowing, free, but targeted traffic. As a result, you’ll notice a significant jump in your search engine rankings in addition to your business’ sales conversion rate.
Rising SEO Trends To Consider
- Voice Search & Digital Assistants – With the rise of voice search and digital assistants like Amazon’s Alexa, it is crucial to begin focusing more on long-tail search keywords which match the natural language and conversational tone of users. By targeting keywords as such, your business can gain more exposure on search engines.
- Website Speed – Search engines like Google now consider more factors than ever when recommending relevant pages to its users; user experience and speed are just some of these factors. Optimizing your website will help it load significantly faster and ultimately rank higher on search engines.
- Link Building – This SEO practice will help your company compete and thrive online. Link building refers to the process of getting external pages to link to a specific page on your website. With the implementation of high-quality links, your business will achieve higher organic search rankings, and become a trusted source for your product or service.
- Bad Link Removal – Unnatural and low quality links have the potential to penalize your entire website resulting in poor search engine rankings and a substantial reduction in traffic. Consider removing these links to see a significant boost to your search engine rankings and ensure that your company gets discovered.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) – Improve user experience by investing in AMPs. Its purpose is to deliver mobile-friendly content which loads as quickly as possible for mobile users. With some simple structural changes, your site could load up to four times faster and use eight times less data. As a result, AMPs are often shown favouritism on search engines such as the carousel results in a Google search on mobile.